Crypto coins are trending on the rise
- by admin
The Crypto coins that have been around for years are now surging on the Bitcoin and Ethereum markets.
According to CoinMarketCap, the number of crypto coins traded on the two exchanges grew by 50% in the first three months of 2018.
CoinMarketMax’s chart shows that there has been a significant surge in the number and value of coins trading on these two platforms in the past month.
The chart below shows that a single coin now trades at about $1,800, which is more than double its previous peak of $1 and a whopping 80% more than the previous peak for the crypto-coin on Coinbase.
CoinmarketCap said that in the last three months, there has also been a sharp increase in the price of some of the cryptocurrencies in the altcoin space, including Litecoin and Ethereum.
“In fact, the market cap of these three coin markets increased by 70% and 80% in March 2018, respectively,” the chart shows.
The most popular altcoins have also been surging, with Bitcoin rising by over 60% in February and Ethereum by over 70% in May.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin were the most popular coins traded during the first quarter of 2018, and now hold a combined market cap more than $60 billion.
The Crypto coins that have been around for years are now surging on the Bitcoin and Ethereum markets.According to CoinMarketCap,…
- New York Times headline: ‘No one is going to stop me’: New York City mayor discusses immigration
- How to get the most out of a mobile phone app
- Walgreens’s new line of sunscreen with antibacterial ingredients is great news
- How to be a successful ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ star: The secrets to getting the perfect dress
- How to Prevent Suicide: How to Stop the Murder of Your Child