‘A Muslim’ man killed in stabbing attack at mosque
- by admin
A Muslim man who killed a man who was trying to enter a mosque in Florida on Friday was wearing a scarf, a police source told The Wall St Journal.
The man, identified as Mohammed Abu-Bakr, was stabbed in the face after the attack in Miami Gardens, a suburb of Miami.
A passerby heard the man yelling, and police said he told them he was a member of a terror group.
Police said the attacker had a history of mental illness and was reportedly known to be radicalized.
He was identified as a 27-year-old Sudanese man.
The mosque was packed with worshippers.
The attack comes just days after a gunman in Texas killed nine people and wounded 11 others at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.
In a separate attack in Orlando, an 18-year old man was killed and a 15-year older man wounded when a man with a gun opened fire in a nightclub.
A Muslim man who killed a man who was trying to enter a mosque in Florida on Friday was wearing…
- New York Times headline: ‘No one is going to stop me’: New York City mayor discusses immigration
- How to get the most out of a mobile phone app
- Walgreens’s new line of sunscreen with antibacterial ingredients is great news
- How to be a successful ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ star: The secrets to getting the perfect dress
- How to Prevent Suicide: How to Stop the Murder of Your Child