President Trump, Speaker Ryan face impeachment hearings
- by admin
President Donald Trump and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan will face impeachment proceedings, the latest from the House of Representatives’ Ethics Committee, the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform announced Thursday.
The committee said that it is reviewing an indictment that accuses Trump and Ryan of engaging in an improper “covert campaign” to influence the 2016 election.
The indictments were made public late last month.
They accuse the pair of conspiring to cover up their role in a conspiracy to steal the presidential election from Democrat Hillary Clinton.
The pair faces multiple counts of obstruction of justice and money laundering charges.
President Donald Trump and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan will face impeachment proceedings, the latest from the House of…
- New York Times headline: ‘No one is going to stop me’: New York City mayor discusses immigration
- How to get the most out of a mobile phone app
- Walgreens’s new line of sunscreen with antibacterial ingredients is great news
- How to be a successful ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ star: The secrets to getting the perfect dress
- How to Prevent Suicide: How to Stop the Murder of Your Child