Why you should be scared of Glastonbury
- by admin
Goa’s newest headliners are set to be one of the most hyped acts of the festival, but the fear is not over yet.
The most anticipated act to play the festival this year is New Zealand’s The Who, but that’s not all they’ll be playing.
The festival has also been promised some big changes to its lineup, including an expanded set list, and a bigger capacity to hold the shows.
The Who’s last show was in 2010, so their fans are already expecting to see a bigger stage and a wider lineup.
New Zealand music fans will be hoping for some more headlining talent to fill the bill, and some major change in the way New Zealanders listen to music.
The New Zealand Herald reports that The Who will have to start from scratch with the following lineup: 1.
Tom Waits – Glastonburg 2015, 2.
The Killers – Glasto 2015, 3.
The Lumineers – New Zealand Glastonberg, 4.
The Cure – Glasteria 2015, 5.
The Kinks – Glacier 2015, 6.
The Strokes – Glaxo 2015 (featuring Nick Cave and The Cure), 7.
Arcade Fire – Glitz 2015, 8.
The Chainsmokers – Gloriana 2015, 9.
The Smiths – Glades 2015, 10.
Coldplay – Glo 2015.
Goa’s newest headliners are set to be one of the most hyped acts of the festival, but the fear is…
- New York Times headline: ‘No one is going to stop me’: New York City mayor discusses immigration
- How to get the most out of a mobile phone app
- Walgreens’s new line of sunscreen with antibacterial ingredients is great news
- How to be a successful ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ star: The secrets to getting the perfect dress
- How to Prevent Suicide: How to Stop the Murder of Your Child